The 997 model is the 6th generation of the original Porsche 911. It was produced between July 2004 and the end of 2012. It has reconciled fans of old and modern 911s: a return to round headlights, a line that stands out more clearly from the Porsche Boxster or Cayman and an improved overall quality compared to the 996. The 997 has everything good: modern but terribly 911
The car presented here was delivered in Germany to its first-and-only owner in 2009.
It has a water-cooled 3.8 ltr V6 engine developing 385 hp (283 kw) and a six-speed manual transmission. The four-wheel drive has the advantage of a safe 4-seasons drive. It also means more engine power, sporter chassis settings and more substantial brakes and rims.
The owner took good care of her car and only drove 71,500 km. Maintenance has always been done at an official Porsche dealer in Hamburg, as shown in the detailed service book
The car comes with a yearly individual warranty from Porsche valid until June 2023.
The body is painted in the beautiful Midnight blue with a soft top also in blue. The interior was chosen in dark blue full leather .
Among the list of options, we would like to point out the heated and ventilated front seats.
See below, all features.
Exterior/Interior Mirror with Automatic Dimming and Rain Sensor, Cordless Handset for Telephone Module, Entrance Panels (Stainless Steel), Electronic Logbook, Driving Assistance System: Park Assist, Floor Mats, Vehicle without Model Designation, LM Rims Front/Rear: 8.5×19 / 11.5×19 (Carrera Sport Wheel), Painted Air Intake Grille, Metallic Paint, Music Player Interface (Universal Interface for iPod / MP3 / . …), passive handset for telephone module (PCM), Porsche Communications Management (PCM) incl. DVD navigation module (extended), seat ventilation front, seats, fully electric, seat heating front, voice control for PCM, telephone module for Porsche Communications Management (PCM)
– 3 brake lights
– Airbag driver/passenger side
– Activated carbon filter (odour filter)
– Display instruments with silver background
– Bi-xenon headlights
– On-board computer
– Brake system reinforced
– Heatable rear window
– Interior trim: Trim panel aluminium optics
– Isofix mountings for child seat on front passenger seat
– Body: 2-doors
– Automatic air conditioning
– Trunk – and engine lid – unlocking electrically
– Head airbag system Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP)
– Steering column (steering wheel) adjustable
– Rear fog light
– Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
– Tyre repair kit
– Low-emission in accordance with Euro 5 emissions standard
– Gear lever/selector trim aluminium look
– Sill cover/trim
– Side airbag front
– Sound package plus
– Limited-slip differential
– Electric soft top operation
– Tinted windows
– Wind deflector
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, video tour or to organise a visit. The car can be seen in our showroom, 5 min away from Brussels airport.