H.F.S. Morgan (1884-1959) started to build his first cyclecars in 1910.
The first 4/4 (4-wheels/ 4-valves) was manufactured by hand in 1936 and stayed the same for 50 years, while the engine gained more power.
This car was delivered to its Belgian owner in 1975 with a 1600 cc engine from Ford Kent, in the beautiful British Racing Green color.
It is a European version, LHD (Left Hand Drive) with 2 seats.
Perfect condition. Comes with its cockpit / storm cover in black and retractable side screens
With its incredible charm, its mythical line and its simple and reliable mechanics, this car embodies the English kwow-how in roadsters.